Investor Relations Manager
The Investor Relations Manager will be responsible for sourcing and securing capital contributions for Fund II investments and expanding the DXD investor base. This person will be forging new relationships for DXD focused on the family office and ultra-high net worth space. This person must be able to solicit capital contributions for DXD Fund II investments and cultivate relationships with families and individuals who possess capacity and longevity. Strong communication skills and a sales (ideally in real estate) background are a must. A demonstrated network of existing relationships is also critical. A minimum of five years experience in investment or real estate sales and relationship management is preferred.
- Cultivate investors from family offices and high net worth backgrounds
- Attend conferences and other fundraising events to solicit new investors
- Research databases of investors to build lists of investor profiles that match DXD strategies and solicit meetings with those groups for principals and IR.
- Solicit warm introductions to new investors from the existing investor base
- Work with an existing network of investors to communicate DXD investment opportunities
- Take detailed notes in Juniper Square (CRM) to capture information and track investment timelines.
- Lead investors through the investment process using Juniper Square.