Senior Real Estate Contracts and Transactions Lead
When you join DXD, you become a member of our team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future of self storage.
Working at DXD isn’t just about developing cool projects. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across all aspects of self storage development, acquisitions and management.
Join a team that protects DXD against unjustifiable risks resulting from business transactions and providing leadership and guidance to executives. You are part of a team of business impact partners negotiating agreements and managing transactions. You ensure that final contractual documents drive growth and include all deal parameters. DXD business is conducted with the highest ethical standards, internal company policies, and laws. This position is located at the DXD Littleton office in Colorado. Bachelor’s degree (JD preferred) with three plus years of experience in commercial real estate or related field.
- Contract negotiations with sellers, buyers, third-party providers
- Title and survey review and analysis.
- Insurance negotiations and administration.
- Real estate transactions and closings.
- Draft complex agreements.
- Provide independent analysis.
- Execute business objectives.
- Enable continuous improvement.
- Maximize financial targets.
- Lead initiatives.
- Mentor others.
- Resolve high-level disputes.
- Ability to analyze, draft, and negotiate complex agreements.